Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friday Fill-ins




1. I love the feeling of calmness and peacefulness  in the morning.
2. Seeing little Annie always brightens my day.
3. Time in Moab and the shear beauty of my life and the amazing people in it is what I will remember the most from 2012.
4. My favorite family recipe is stuffing and then from my family by heart I love the best Fried eggs ever and boiled cookies.
5. When I want to spoil myself I have homemade dinner, movies on the couch, a bubble bath and a manicure/pedicure.
6. Dual Survival, Sons of Guns, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, An Idiot Abroad, Through the worm hole, the golden girls, and many more is my favorite TV show.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I'm looking forward to seeing loved ones, then relaxing at home and watching movies, tomorrow my plans include relaxing, reading, walking my dog and capturing beauty with my camera and Sunday, I want to play outside with my dog, then watch movies all day while dinner slowly cooks in the background!

All are welcome to join Janet's Friday Fill-ins here 
                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

Apple said...

Your Sunday plans sound so indulgent to me! :)

annies home said...

sounds as if you may have tried being spoiled before sounds awesome come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com